Still looking for an iPhone developer for a project I’m working on with a TV broadcaster. A little more info–
iPhone app to be built on an existing web api, using maps/location with photo uploading & tagging.Tight timescales– development to finish in mid-July as we need to clear the app store by early August to coincide with the broadcast schedule. Looking for a freelancer with experience in developing a similar app from start to finish. Rate: 300pd.
The work entails an iPhone app (+Universal iPad app if possible within timescales) which:
- displays geo-tagged image and video content from a website (dynamic content, user created, via well formed XML)
- uses phone’s location to display content close to them (GMaps)
- create walking routes between content in a given proximity and share these online
- allows users to capture, geotag (EXIF and manual) and upload content
- allows users to create an account